Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who am I a doctor, space traveler, or Bear Grylls

So I had a crazy dream last night I fought I'd share. So just so you know I have really weird dreams and the often have important things missing. So I was some kind of space traveler and was traveling with a couple of people to this planet that has been deserted for years. We get there and we go into this building and then we get attacked by ghosts. One of the guys gets killed by the ghost.
Then the dream jumps to a different time and I am on the island. The planet turned into an island. I am in the building was over run by plants and stuff. Kind of like in I am Legend. So my character is no longer a space traveler. I am now a mix between Bear Grylls (the guy from Man vs. Wild) and the Crocodile Hunter. In the building I am giving a tour of the building and talking about all the dangerous animals that exist. As I'm discussing the dangers of a snake and a 6 foot poisonous alligator. I get bit by the snake. Then I precede to to explain to the group that the snake released a venom that contains chemicals that affect the nervous system. I precede to tell them that chemicals in the venom block bonding sites for neurotransmitters preventing my skeletal muscles from working. I am teaching this as I am loosing my ability to use my legs. Then...
Then the building becomes an ultra modern hospital. I am a doctor now and treating a patient in the pediatric ward. I am carrying a bottle cap and it starts to glow. I see the ghost that killed the space traveler in one of the doctors. The bottle cap glows when one of the ghosts is near. The ghost knows that I am the one to slay him. How you might ask. I have to hold the plastic glowing bottle cap against the host body of the ghost. I run down the stairs as I get closer to the ghost my strength decreases and makes it really hard to move (much like in Lord of the Rings). So I get to the bottom of the stairs and the ghost runs up another flight of stairs and tells me telepathically that he is going to through this little girl of the stairs to me. I am trying to move but the evil forces are somehow paralyzing me. So I yell out Noooooo! Well I didn't exactly yell out no. I yelled out ooooooh. You see I realized I was dreaming at this point and I new that I would yell no out in real life and wake up my roommates. Ask Brian I tend to yell out things in my sleep. So I was desperately trying to stop my self from yelling no. I couldn't quite stop it completely that is why I yelled out oooooh softly and all weird like.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! I totally laughed out loud at the end and sean did, too, because he thought i was laughing at his silliness. So you, in all actuality, made two people laugh. "softly and all weird like" hahaha, i totally have done that too. Oh geez.

    ReplyDelete