Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can We Forget the Things I Said When I Was Drunk?

Do any of you know that song by lit, My own worst enemy. I'm sure some of you do. Its crazy how that is true for all of us. I have a test that starts on Friday and I can't seem to get my self to study. I need to well on this test. This is just one of many examples in my life where I have stopped myself from being who I should be. At the end of day I have to ask my self was it enough? Will my lack of accomplishments stop my dreams from coming true? I guess I just have to trust that if I honestly have tried things will work out.
If any of you thought "that sounds like the end of a scrubs episode." It most likely because that was my intent.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is my new favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i like reading your blog too....and the answer to your question...towards the end is YES...I know from experience

    ReplyDelete