Monday, February 9, 2009

Jack versus the World

So I just watched the latest episode of 24! Watching 24 is my monday night ritual. I usually skip FHE but I went because I had an assignment. That's how they get ya. Of course I excused my self just before the testosterone filled hour. This season isn't much different than the rest. It has many of the same twists and plot elements that existed in the previous seasons. The show has become very predictible. However I still find myself every monday excited for 8 o'clock when I will see Jack Bauer kick terriorist ass! So if you want to talk to me I may not answer my phone. If you wanna drop by, please do, but remember to refrain from talking during the program. Its not because I don't like you. I just want to watch Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment