Friday, January 22, 2010

Bon Jovi Is Ruining Things... Sorry Misty

So I have looked at tickets to see Dashboard Confessional's new tour. I was a little annoyed to find that they will be opening for Bon Jovi. I can get over that. There is now way in hell that Bon Jovi even comes close to the quality of Dashboard Confessional. So whatever I'll leave or just crowd surf during his performance. The annoying thing is that Bon Jovi is going to bring with him annoying concert goers. The middle aged people who either have not given up on their glory days in the 80's (which i don't mind as much) or the middle aged couples who are trying to be fun by going. I have no objection for these people for wanting to go, but if you are going to save a space on the general floor you will annoy me. There will be pushing and spooning. That is how it is get over it.
The most frustrating thing about Dashboard performing with Bon Jovi is the ticket price. The general admissions tickets are 131 dollars with out the service charges. So if I go I can only be far a way. I am very disappointed. My favorite band is coming but is charging too much for the tickets and is touring with a 80's pop star. I know that my sister Misty may disagree with me. She is from the 80's. She and her husband would be the couple that has sense. I see her recognizing that she wouldn't want to deal with the pushing crowd on the floor. She would purchase tickets where she could be safe in a great seat. Sorry Misty Bon Jovi can be fun... but he never will take priority over Dashboard Confessional.

1 comment:

  1. so the tickets for the dashboard concert in kansas city on the floor is over 2,000 dollars!!

    ReplyDelete