Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Language of Love

So my sister just left and is back with her family. Now I have the post family blues. Oh well... One of the chats we had was about the languages of love. I took the test just now and found out for me its quality time. That was no surprise to me. I really enjoyed my time with Rebecca. I tried new dishes she cooked, went skiing/snowboarding, played the bells on campus, went to the temple and other mormon activities. I didn't really care what we did as long as we were spending time together. I think the reason quality time is my language of love because I come from a big family. When I was first born I received so much one on one attention. I was the first boy of six girls! Then things had to change because I had to learn to do things for my self... like walk. My mom would spank my sisters if they picked me up. In a big family its hard to for a parent to give one on one time. So maybe thats why I developed this language. I guess it could be genetics too. Who knows but its nice to know. Now I need to try to understand other friends language of love so I can recognize when they express it and how I should express my love for them.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever read the Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry? French book, but it is my favorite book ever, i read at least once a year.It looks like it's for kids, but there is more to it. Anyhow you should read the chapter of the story of the little prince and the fox. here is a link to it

    http://www.angelfire.com/hi/littleprince/framechapter21.html

    ReplyDelete