Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ode to Odes

I have been listing to music for the past couple of hours. Just laying in bed imagining my heart being lifted by the sound wave of the melodies. My heart is heavy right now and requires powerful music. I often isolate my self with the world to allow attachments to the notes of the melody to carry me through each day. As time goes by I needed better ways to allow for the seclusion. Now I have headphones that do the job. Many people try to call to get my attention but with these sweet headphones my world is only me, the lyrics and the melodies. Music is always there to console me. It doesn't judge me. Music is always there when I ask it to be. It does flee in my most difficult times, in fact, it is the most present. That's why music is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment