Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Focus to inspire me to blog more...

So I know I haven't been blogging much lately but I want to change that. I also want to be more regular about my running. So I decided to make my blog more of a running blog. I'm excited to start this. My runs are the time when I meditate the most. Running is for me is a major stress reliever and I use is to medicate my depression. My runs warrant some of the best meditating I ever do. So starting tomorrow I plan on starting telling the world... or those who happen to read my blog about my run. I'll start with the stats of my run then move on to good stuff. I'll talk about the things I thought about during my run and insights I gain. I hope you guys enjoy, and hopefully I'll be consistent. So check back tomorrow to see my stats, read my thoughts or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment