Sunday, July 25, 2010

I want a six pack

So many know that I've been working on not being fat. Even though I have lost a lot of weight. I still have a lot more to loose. I started a program at BYU called Y be fit. So far I have had all the tests done. One of the test was a bod pod. I found out that I am 50 lb. of fat and 24.4 % body fat. So that means I should loose about 25 lb. of fat. I discovered that I need to improve my HDL levels! Exercise will help that a lot. Everything is normal or in the good category. Today is the day that I will start calorie counting. The good news is that I got an iPhone app to keep track of everything I eat. It also has a database to look up foods. I'm going to start with 1800 calories a day. The app suggested that. I'll have to keep playing with the daily intake. Its about time that when I tell people that I am an exercise science major that I look like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment