Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Music Box

So tonight I was thinking about the song music box by Regina Spektor. The song is excellent! Any way I am curious what Regina is really speaking. I don't think that she took meant it literally. She talks about life inside of a music box. I fell like that right now. I feel like I'm stuck in a box that limits my freedom. I am enclosed in this box by emotion. The extreme sadness acts as chains. I feel like no matter how hard I try I have to sing the sam song. I sick of singing my sad story. I just want away from everything that reminds me of my life. I think that's why suicide seems so pleasing at times. I realize I have live inside this box because I am broken. I want to experience things that are outside of the box. I am forced to continue living inside the box. Because the same thing is rehurst constantly i am costanly aware of the forces that keep me in the box. I love the lines, "Start to feel morality, I close my eye and think that I have found me." I feel like I can find myself. Any way I know this didn't make much. I keep dozing off while typing this. The point is I feel trapped and wish I could change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment