Thursday, July 16, 2009

Will I Die Championless?

So tonight I'm full of a lot of emotions. It started out as anger. My lazy ass roommate Bryce can't seem to clean up after himself after his huge meal last night with his girlfriend. His girlfriend had to come help him clean his room. Seriously he is like a little child. Then I was angry because I drove all the way to REI and it was closed. Although I am very angry I am also very depressed. I don't want my sentence of Hell to be over. I thought I was doing well this summer but obviously I am not. What else does God want from me. What else can I do. It doesn't help that I live with someone who I trusted and sacrificed so much for turned out to be a big ass hole. I am reminded of the pain he caused and is still causing every day.
So here I am again lying in bed fighting sleep to avoid the awful dreams that will come. Being so tired I won't be able to fight it off for too long. My energy to keep doing the right thing is fading fast. These obsessive thoughts create lengthy battles within my neurons. My only defence from the urges to bleed is to remind myself that I'd probably have to explain the bandages. I guess I'll keep up the "Good Fight" and hope that I don't wake up again.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Mark! Only a few short weeks and you'll be in Denver. Far away from the B-word. Sorry we didn't have cake and ice cream. This has been a weird birthday for me. I do, however, plan to see you again before you leave.

    My advice for this roommate: openly mock him in ways he doesn't understand. Or come here and we'll talk bad about him with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Im so sorry he is a **** and that you cant get rid of hiim...things will get better soon I promise. I know how you feel just hold on and you will see what the Lord wants from you....

    ReplyDelete